Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sabre Springs Residents I-15 Construction Advisory

Dear I-15 Community Member:

Please be advised that the northbound Interstate 15 (I-15) on-ramp from westbound Poway Road and the northbound I-15 off-ramp to Ted Williams Parkway/State Route 56 (SR-56) close to the Sabre Springs community will be closed starting Friday at 10 p.m. and reopening at 5 p.m. on Saturday. The northbound I-15 outside lane and the auxiliary lane between Poway Road and Ted Williams Parkway/SR-56 and the outside lane of eastbound Ted Williams Parkway will also be closed during this time.

Motorists traveling to I-15 north from westbound Poway Road will be detoured to north on Sabre Springs Parkway to west on Ted Williams Parkway onto northbound I-15. Motorists traveling to eastbound Ted Williams Parkway from northbound I-15 will be detoured to west on Carmel Mountain Road to south on Rancho Carmel Drive onto eastbound Ted Williams Parkway. Motorists traveling to westbound SR-56 will exit the freeway at Poway Road/Rancho Peñasquitos Boulevard and travel west on Ranch Peñasquitos Boulevard to westbound SR-56. Please see the attached construction advisory for a detour map. Detour signs will be posted to direct motorists around these closures. Please click here for more information.

If you have any questions regarding this closure, please feel free to contact me at 858-668-3368.
Also, please be advised that construction will continue Sunday night on the Poway Road/Rancho Peñasquitos Boulevard bridge over Interstate 15 (I-15), requiring the closure of southbound I-15 in the area from 11:30 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. Motorists traveling south on I-15 will be detoured to west on State Route 56 (SR-56) to south on Black Mountain Road to east on Mercy Road onto southbound I-15. Detour signs will be posted to direct motorists around the closure. Bridge construction may cause noise but must be done at night to minimize disruptions to the weekday commute.

Sincerely,
Antoinette Meier
Public Information Officer
I-15 Express Lanes Project
858-668-3368 office
858-688-1445 mobile
For construction updates, questions and road closure information, log-on to http://www.keepsandiegomoving.com/ or call the Interstate 15 Project Information Hotline at 866-890-1397.